How do you know if you need help?
As a sponsor and fiduciary to your company’s 401(k) plan, you have a responsibility to help ensure plan performance and success. The quality of your 401(k) plan will impact your employees’ ability to retire well. Here are a few questions to help you evaluate how you are meeting your fiduciary responsibilities:
- Are your plan’s fees reasonable and competitive with the marketplace? Are you able to show documentation of this?
- Have you benchmarked your plan in the past two years to compare the cost, services, and investment opportunities?
- Do you have a process to evaluate, select, and monitor fund performance? Is it documented?
- Are you encouraging participant enrollment and providing adequate education?
- Have you verified that your plan is ERISA compliant?
Grillo & Associates strives to reduce costs, maximize efficiency, reduce fiduciary liability exposure, and provide a successful investment experience for you and your plan participants.
Registered Representative, Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Cambridge and Grillo and Associates are not affiliated.
This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific states referenced.
The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of these websites provided herein, Grillo & Associates makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through this site.
205 Lee Street | Carrollton, Georgia 30117 | Phone: (770) 214-0714 | Toll-free: (888) 827-5024 | Fax: (770) 214-9933